Internationalization is one of the big issues of the global market. Nowadays not even a small local business can afford not to take into consideration this issue, because even if a company deliberately ignores it, internationalization will sooner or later become an issue to be addressed.
From a conceptual point of view it is difficult even to measure the conditions or the level of internationalization of a company. Many businesses declare to compete at an international level, but, more often than not, they indulge very little in export activities.
The transition from being a local business to being an international business, moreover, cannot happen in a short spell of time, especially if it is based on the organical growth of the organization.
The pace at which internationalization can be reached must consider the time needed for reaching expansion targets both for the local organization and in relation with the client.
- Analytical Models for Geo-localized growth, margin, and turnover;
- Models for measuring the relation between Awareness of a Brand and Market Share;
- Business by Market/Country Clustering Models.
- Countries Role Matrix
- Countries or Territories Clusterization
- Fair Share Developement Model
TWEETS AND LINKEDINS